Saturday, January 7, 2012

shout outs to some fellow bloggers

Well, I have been spending so much time organizing and revamping the blog that I haven't done any crochet work in 3 days! OH NO! So, today i am just going to send a shout out to a couple of Blogs I think you should check out.








I found this printable on Pinterest and fell in love with it. 

You can find the creator Landeelu and her blog @ 




The other Blog I think you should check out is Mommy Trial And Error

This is written by my friend and neighbor Savannah. She has 3 small children so there is no shortage of funny and heart warming things said and done in her home. 



well, now I need to go get some work done, hope you have fun checking out these lovely ladies and their stories. 
If you have or know of a blog you think I should check out, let me know!




No comments: